Do you have a passion for social media and fashion in a retail setting? You may be just what we are looking for! A part time position for 30-35 hours has become available for a responsible candidate to combine a role of Social Media Coordinator and Sales Assistant. We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable person with a friendly, positive attitude to life to work as part of a team in a retail environment.
Key tasks although not limited to include:
- Being responsible to create engaging text, image and video content through various social media platforms.
- Facilitate online conversations with online customers and respond to queries.
- Process sales politely and efficiently.
- Process website orders.
- Deliver a first-class customer service within an often fast-paced environment.
- Assist customers with product and styling advice.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of our brands to customers although training will be provided.
- Perform cleaning duties as required.
- Receive stock delivery, organise and merchandise shop floor.
- Have a very keen interest in fashion and styling.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to interact with the public.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Be flexible to changing working hours.
- Good team player.
- Possess a sound knowledge of social media.
- Experience essential.
If you feel this is the job for you then submit a CV and covering letter to the address below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
21 Batchen Street
Closing date: Friday 16th July 2021.